Supply Chain Risk
In a challenging business environment, GSCi helps you to build a more resilient supply chain.
It will help you to:
- Support strategic decisions
- Identify opportunities for growth
- Understand future impacts on the logistics industry
Key questions GSCi will help you answer:
How to buy
- What is the latest public policy and what will its impact on global supply chains be?
- What is the state of our key logistics markets/geography or vertical sector?
- Which sourcing locations should we choose?
- What are the current trends?
- How can I access key logistics market data?
Analyzing supply chain risk is important for businesses to identify and mitigate potential threats to their supply chain.
GSCi explains trends such as:
- The death of globalisation
- The impact of the semiconductor shortage
- China +1+2+3 strategies and much more.
It provides growth rates and forecasts for the most important logistics markets as well as live data covering key industry metrics and freight benchmarking data, essential for:
- Minimizing disruptions
- Reducing costs
- Ensuring brand reputation
- Increasing resilience
Types of users
Book a demo
Please fill out our form below to request a demo of GSCi. One of our team will be in-touch to arrange a suitable time to run through all the features and benefits of the platform.